Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Co-Pilot


Twelve years ago, year 2000, I left Seattle to embark on a new life in Boise for myself and my three kids. It was a big step, but I was driven purely by faith that what God had told me to do was what was my destiny. It was my time and more so, on His time for it was He who came to me and said that I must change my ways and to follow Him to greatness and move hearts in His name. Fast forward twelve years, He was right, but with no doubts on my part. He has been with me everyday since and He has blessed my every move, every desire, every passion that my heart yearned for. I cannot, in one post tell you what He has blessed me all with. It would take a book, which I am in the process of writing my sequel to my first book, "LIFE DERAILED". You see, I was a drug addict for fifteen years, strung out on crack cocaine on the streets of Seattle, turned Drug dealer as a single mother of three. And now, now I am a business owner of a Men's Hair Salon and a Coffee shop in Boise and was one of the recipients of an award from the Idaho Business Review for "Women of the Year." I could not have been all that I am today, tho' the potential I knew also resided in me, I just needed the help that my Lord opened my eyes to. By obeying HIM, I found my life had turned a three hundred sixty degree. Timing is everything and timing is all on His watch, not mine, for HE too, has written my book, all I have to do is faithfully turn the page, one day at a time. I know now that life without Him in my life would result to a life unfulfilled. When the time is right, and it will be, I will complete my next book to share with everyone what you too can accomplish by having Him as your co-pilot in Life, Love and Happiness. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment